• 500 grams of Salmón de Chile
• 1/2 finely chopped red onion
• 1/2 cup of chopped coriander
• 2 tbsp of chopped capers
• 2 tbsp of strong mustard,
• Juice of 1/2 lemon
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 thinly sliced cucumber
1. Remove the skin from the salmon fillet and chop finely.
2. In a bowl, mix the salmon, chopped onion, ciboulette, and capers. Add mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Cover the mixture with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, heat a pan over high flame; add a little olive oil and sauté the coriander for 30 seconds. Remove and reserve.
5. To serve, form a circle of sliced cucumber on each plate and, using a round mold, place the salmon in the center of the plate.
6. Top with the reserved sautéed coriander.
Hand-on time 20 minutes
Salmón de Chile papillote, with scallops and tomatoes View recipe
Salmón de Chile with French Fries (for children) View recipe
Salmón de Chile skewers with seafood and vegetables View recipe