For the risotto:
• 400 grams of Salmón de Chile fillet (a whole portion)
• Olive oil to taste
• salt to taste
• 1 lemon (grated and squeezed)
• 4 tbsp of butter
• 1 small onion, chopped
• ½ cup of dry white wine
• 1 cup of brown long-grain risotto rice
• 3 liters of heated vegetable stock
• 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven at 200 ° C.
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, paint with the oil, place the salmon fillet with the skin facing down, season with salt to taste and cover with the one half of the lemon zest.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and squeeze one half of the lemon over the salmon.
4. Separate the meat into large “shard” pieces. Discard the skin.
1. In a medium-sized pot, melt half the butter and add the onion.
2. Add the rice and stir in the melted butter. Heat well. Add the wine and stir until almost dry and all the alcohol is evaporated.
3. After a few moments and while stirring, add the broth that has been heated, until the rice is al dente (about 30 minutes).
4. Add the Parmesan cheese, the rest of the butter, and stir well until creamy.
5. Turn off the heat, add the salmon pieces and zest from the other half of the lemon, and mix gently. Serve immediately.
1. If you want to speed up the risotto preparation, start cooking the rice in a pressure cooker and finish the last 20 minutes, cooking with the broth.
2. Homemade vegetable broth can be used for the preparation of the recipe.
Ingredients for the vegetable stock:
• 2 small celery stalks
• 1 small leek stalk
• 1 medium carrot
• 1 small onion
• 1 tbsp of butter
Preparation of the broth:
1. Cut the vegetables into thick pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan and add the vegetables and sauté until slightly cooked.
3. Add 3 liters of hot water and, lower the heat when it boils and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes with the pot covered. Strain, squeezing the vegetables well. Keep the broth warm.