• 400 grams of Salmón de Chile fillet
• 1/2 cup fine wheat flour
• 1/2 cup of ice cold water
• A pinch of fine salt
• Plenty of sunflower oil, for frying
• 1 Italian zucchini
• 1 small broccoli
• 4 scallions
• Juice of 1 lemon
• soy sauce to accompany the dish
1. Cut the salmon into medium size cubes of 3 cm.
2. Wash and cut the Italian zucchini into medium size cubes.
3. Wash and cut the tender tops of the broccoli
4. Cut the scallions into pieces of 4 to 5 cm in length and set aside.
6. Moisten medium wooden skewers and dry them with a cloth.
7. Pinch the vegetables and pieces of salmon on to the skewers, and sprinkle with salt. Set aside.
8. In a bowl, mix flour, ice water and a little salt, until you have a smooth batter.
9. Cover each salmon skewer with the tempura batter.
10. Fry in very hot oil for 1 minute, until slightly brown.
11. Remove carefully from the oil and let drain on a dry paper towel.
12. Serve immediately, accompanied with soy sauce and lemon juice.