FOR THE TOPPING:
- 400 grams of Salmón de Chile fillet, without the skin
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped chives
- 1/2 cup of capers
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Rock sea salt to taste
- Whole black pepper, finely grounded
FOR THE BLINIS
- 2 cups of mashed cooked potatoes
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp of sun flower oil
1. In a bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder and add the mashed potatoes and egg yolks.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. Beat the egg whites into soft peaks and fold into the mixture.
4. In a medium to large skillet, heat the oil and add a small mound of the mixture to form the blinis or mini pancakes.
5. Cook one minute on each side and transfer to a plate covered with absorbent paper.
1. Cut the salmon fillet into thin strips.
2. In a bowl, combine the salmon with lemon juice, coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Combine the cream cheese with cilantro and spread the topping on the blinis. Then add the salmon strips, some capers and sprinkle with chopped clives.
4. Serve as an appetizer with a very cold sparkling wine.