• 1 fillet of Salmón de Chile, of approximately 1 kg
• 2 pieces of hearts of palm with their outer skin, (20 cm each), cut in half, lengthwise
• ½ cup of olive oil
• 2 tbsp of chopped parsley
• 4 tbsp of chopped onion
• 1 lemon cut in half and the other half in slices
• Salt to taste
1. Wrap the hearts of palm in foil and grill them on the barbecue for around 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, onion, lemon slices, salt and set aside.
3. When the hearts of palm are soft, divide each one lengthwise and brush them with the herbal oil, season with salt and, without removing the peel, put them back on the grill with the pulp side up.
4. Place a lemon half on the grill together with the hearts of palm, with the pulp side down. Grill until dark brown and caramelized.
5. Place the salmon, skin side down, on a hot fish grill (heat without flame). Season with salt, and brush with herbal oil.
6. Roast until the skin begins to change color, then turn the salmon and roast for another 5 minutes. Turn the hearts of palm over.
7. Squeeze the roasted lemon over the salmon and serve with the hearts of palm.
Tip: Cooking time may vary depending on the distance the grill is from the coal.