Salmón de Chile skewers with seafood and vegetables
(Makes 4 servings)
• 400 grams of Salmón de Chile, without skin
• 300 grams of large cleaned and veined shrimps
• 300 grams of scallops
• 2 tbsp of fresh dill
• 50 cc of lemon juice
• 2 tbsp of olive oil
• 1 red pepper
• 1 yellow pepper
• 4 to 6 scallions
• 1 Italian squash or zucchini
• Salt to taste
1. Cut the salmon into medium pieces, for the skewers
2. In a bowl, mix the salmon cubes with the seafood and the lemon juice, dill, basil, olive oil, and salt.
3. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, wash and cut the peppers in half, and remove the seeds.
5. Cut the peppers into squares of about 3 cm
6. Wash and cut the scallions in half lengthwise, and then into pieces of about 4 to 5 cm.
7. Wash and cut the zucchini into small pieces.
8. Salt and pepper the vegetables
9. Remove the marinade from the refrigerator and prepare the skewers by alternating pieces of salmon with the vegetables and seafood.
10. Keep the marinade juices
11. Heat the oven at 200ºC.
12. Place the skewers on a baking tray greased with oil.
13. Brush the skewers with the marinade sauce
14. Cook the skewers for 10 to 15 minutes until the salmon and shellfish are tender. Serve immediately